Our Dental clinics in Bangalore offer free Dental Consultation with the best dentist in Bengaluru.
Check Why Our DENTAL CONSULTATION IS FREE at our dental clinic in Bangalore. Click here to know more about us. We have two dental clinics and open for emergencies and house visits on request.
Our Dental treatment always involves the best materials so that we can achieve a good success rate. A simple preventative care appointment with Diva dental Clinic is an investment as our focus is on preventing bigger and more expensive procedures
Dental Treatment Cost
Our prices will be chargeable only for procedures performed. Contact Us to get a complete estimate. Furthermore, We also offer multiple EMI payments, We accept all major Debit and Credit Cards
Dental Clinics in Bangalore with Affordable Cost
At first, You can find our main dental clinic situated at our residence in Wilson garden. Hence it is convenient to work extra hours on weekends and public holidays. Moreover, our DENTAL CLINICS In Bangalore have an emergency on-call ORAL AND MAXILLOFACIAL SURGERY and Oral Medicine and Radiology doctors in SOUTH BANGALORE"In addition to extended hours clinic timing, we provide FREE Dental CONSULTATION FOR ALL YOUR DENTAL PROBLEMS AND ORAL HEALTH CARE.
Diva Dental Care in Bangalore has been reviewed as the best dental clinic in Bangalore by what clinic dot com. Our clients have reviewed that our focus is more on prevention which is always healthier and cheaper than a dental procedure.
Also, most of our clients have given a 5-star rating on Google. GCR (Global Clinic Rating) has rated Diva Dental Clinic in the first 10 top dental clinics in Bangalore Globally for people who are searching for the best dentist near me in Bangalore for oral care.
Sterilization and Safety
We have the following safety protocols like using a 1% hydrogen peroxide solution to pre-rinse before any dental examination or procedure. All our staff and doctors would work wearing Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and N95 and Three-layered masks. This is to protect you and themselves from various infections. We also do other protective measures like check fever with Thermometer before any treatment. Moreover, our doctors have complete knowledge of protection from Aerosol/non-aerosol procedures. Our staff uses standard disinfectants to keep the clinical procedure room ready for all dental procedures. We maintain a detailed medical history of patients visiting our clinic. We keep all the autoclaved instruments in sterilized pouches.
What You Must Do Before You Visit a Dentist?
Fortunately, there a few simple things you must do before visiting your dentist
- Brush and floss your teeth
- You must brush and floss your teeth a few hours before you visit the dentist.
- However, just brush as usual.
- If you overdo the brushing, you will only damage your teeth.
- Gum tissue may recede by over-aggressive brushing.
- Sometimes, You may also dry out the gum tissue by excessive use of mouth wash that contains alcohol.
- Use a toothbrush to remove the leftover food residue stuck between your teeth.
- Your dentist will identify the problem areas and advice you on how to brush effectively to keep your teeth clean.
- Do brush twice a day if you want to prevent tooth decay
2. Remove mouth jewelry
- You may consider removing any mouth piercings or tongue rings before visiting the dentist.
- Mouth jewelry may cause problems with your teeth.
- It would be prudent to remove them before your dental appointment.
3. Eat a high-protein meal
- You may consider eating a high-protein meal before visiting the dentist.
- If you have a long dental appointment you would feel full and comfortable throughout the dental procedure.
- It would also help you avoid grabbing a quick bite just before the dental appointment.
- Avoid eating sticky candies, starchy food such as potato chips or soft bread that can get stuck between teeth.
4. Do not whiten your teeth before the dental appointment
- You may feel slightly insecure before a dental appointment.
- It may be tempting to whiten your teeth with an over-the-counter whitening strip or gel.
- However, if you whiten teeth in this way, they may be more sensitive.
- It could be a bit painful if you go for a dental cleaning.
- If you must whiten your teeth do so after the dental cleaning.
- You may consider whitening your teeth at the dental clinic.
- Your dentist will offer several options to whiten teeth that matches your taste.
5. Avoid lipstick before dental appointment
- It would be best if you could avoid lipstick before the visit to the dentist.
- Dental procedures may get messy around the mouth area with saliva, water, and dental material.
- Your lipstick will just add to the mix.
- Avoid lipstick before dental appointments as it may get all over the dental instruments.
- Your dentist may find it difficult to evaluate the tooth shades that best match your natural teeth.
- Please consider applying minimal lipstick before a dental appointment.
- You may apply makeup after the dental visit.
6. Make a list of questions for the dentist
- It would be good if you make notes to refer to before you visit the dentist.
- For example, you may have noticed a little bleeding from the gums when brushing your lower teeth.
- You could inform your dentist if you have been diagnosed with diabetes or suffer from any medical condition.
- It is important to inform the dentist of any medication you have been taking for other conditions.
- Remember, the more the dentist knows about your health condition and any medications you take, the more personalized the service.
7. Reschedule other appointments
- You may consider not rushing your dental visit.
- Take time out from work and reschedule any other appointments.
- It helps you avoid feeling rushed and you may comfortably go through with the dental procedure.
- You don’t want to be thinking of an important work assignment when the dentist is cleaning your teeth.
- You may ask your dentist how long the dental cleaning or any other dental procedure could take.
- It could be wise if you consider adding a little extra time.
8. Cancel the dental appointment if you are ill
- You could cancel the dental visit if you fall ill.
- You may aggravate the condition if you keep the dental appointment.
- For example, suppose you have a dental cleaning.
- Your dentist will have to scrape the tartar below the gum line to remove any tartar.
- Your gums may get irritated and some bacteria could slip into your bloodstream.
- It is absolutely normal and won’t affect you.
- However, if you are in poor health your immune system would be compromised.
- It could put you at risk of a serious infection.
- You could inform the dentist of any medication you are taking well before the dental appointment.
- You may have to undergo pre-treatment with antibiotics to avoid infection if you have been diagnosed with a chronic illness.
- It could take time and you may have to reschedule the appointment.
- You may consider informing the dentist all you know about any issue you face with your teeth, gums, or any medical treatment.
- It helps the dentist give you the best-personalized care.
- In a nutshell, prepare yourself well before the dental appointment for healthy gums and sparkling teeth.
Are You Looking For Affordable Dental Clinics In Bangalore?
If your answer is YES, then submit your details for A FREE Dental Consultation. Diva Dental Care welcomes all patients to our practice. Moreover, We have helped many patients deal with tooth issues caused by smoking. Cosmetic dentistry procedures can help to restore your teeth. So, Contact us or schedule an online appointment for a visit today. We look forward to meeting you. We provide dental treatment with a caring personal touch. Thus, Finding a dentist close to your home or work is easy and convenient since Diva Dental Care in Bangalore close to you are for those living or working in south Bangalore. Of Course, We are registered with the dental association and attached to the best hospitals and oral and maxillofacial surgeons in Bangalore for major surgical procedures and wisdom tooth extractions.