Orthodontic Treatment In Bangalore
Orthodontic treatment is a way of straightening or moving teeth with traditional metal braces to improve the appearance of the teeth. It can also help to look after the long-term health of your teeth, gums, and jaw joints, by spreading the biting pressure over all your teeth.
Why should I Get Orthodontic Treatment?
- Healthy permanent teeth and gums improve the dental health, quality of life and bring a smile on your face.
- So, the correction of teeth plays an important role in good oral health and builds self-esteem and confidence.
- As a result, this is why you must wear brackets
- Therefore, correction with dental brackets improves orofacial appearance.
- Orthodontic Correction solves problems like crooked and crowded teeth, incorrect jaw position, underbites, and overbites.
What is the correct age for Orthodontic Treatment
Correction of malocclusion is best done between 10 to 14 years of age. The head and mouth are still growing and teeth are easily accessible to straightening. Thus, teeth correction is not just for kids. Even adults are using cosmetic procedures to correct problems and improve smiles and oral health.
In Particular, there are different types
Ask your dentist nearby on the type of brackets and the line of procedure. The older you are, the longer is the tooth correction procedure. You may have to wear them between 12-24 months, followed by a retainer. Finally, the wearing of retainer sets and aligns tissues around straightened teeth. Contact the best dentist nearby for tooth alignment with orthodontics.
What are the different types of braces used in Orthodontic Treatment
- Metal Brackets is the traditional technique that has two basic components. They are the metal bracket applied to teeth and the bendable metal wire threaded through the brackets.
- The wire applies pressure to teeth and moves them to the right position.
- These brackets are cheap and teenagers use them for moving teeth into ideal positions.
- Brackets and wires in a metal can be noticeable and intrusive because of size.
- Technology has made these brackets smaller and less noticeable. Modern techniques have wires which move teeth quickly and with less pain.
- You get the opportunity to choose the color of rubber bands and the brackets to personalize your taste
- Therefore, the metal type is effective at treating overcrowding of teeth. Your orthodontist enjoys control and can move teeth in small increments at a time.
- Moreover, You don’t have to worry about misplacing the aligners.
Tips to take care of metal brackets:
- Avoid eating foods like caramel and candies which damage brackets Fruits and vegetables may get stuck in them. Ask your dentist for the list of foods best avoided during the treatment to reduce tooth cavities.
- Brush and floss regularly to keep the mouth clean, maintain oral hygiene, and avoid tooth stains. Your dentist might recommend a special toothbrush to brush and floss during the correction of teeth alignment.
- Finally, never forget follow-up dental appointments.
Ceramic dental brackets are made of ceramic compounds instead of metal. The material is clear or tooth-colored instead of shiny metal. Your orthodontist uses wires which are the color of teeth, making your brackets hard to see.
The cost compared to metal are much more and offer faster results. Tooth Colour brackets stain just like real teeth, as it is a part of cosmetic dentistry. They are not as tough as metal brackets. The ceramic technique takes more time to align teeth. So, If you have a sensitive mouth consult the dentist before using a ceramic type of brackets. Check the braces cost in Bangalore when you visit us for a free consultation.
Diva Dental Clinic In Bangalore offers the best orthodontic treatment and dental care at an affordable cost in Garebhavipalya and Wilson garden in Bangalore
Orthodontists place the traditional metal on the front of teeth and lingual brackets behind the surface of the teeth. So, this makes it nearly invisible and ideal for adults.
This type of orthodontic treatment is not for everyone. The teeth have to be long enough to glue the brackets on the inside of teeth. Lingual orthodontics and it depends on the placement of brackets on the back of teeth, so pay special attention to brushing there. Just like other orthodontic treatments, there’s a learning curve for speech. Moreover, do remember that these techniques take a little longer to correct teeth. Finally, the lingual technique is aesthetic but do consult your dentist on challenges before using them.
The self-ligating technique look like the conventional type but without elastic or rubber bands or metal ties. Special clips or brackets help the archwire move teeth into place. Clips allow greater freedom of tooth movement, reducing discomfort.
These types of orthodontic treatments are less painful than other techniques and there are fewer places for plaque and bacteria to collect. Moreover, they may have a shorter procedure period, but they are more noticeable. Brushing and Flossing are not easy.
Invisalign is a state-of-the-art orthodontic treatment. Here the orthodontist doesn’t use brackets, rubber bands, or wires. It uses clear plastic trays to correct alignment issues. Customized trays help to make the molds. Your dentist gives you a newly customized tray, once in two weeks. However, there is a slight difference between the previous tray and the new tray, issued after two weeks. This helps gradual re-alignment of teeth with time.
invisible brackets is expensive and cannot correct severe alignment issues. However, they are more comfortable than traditional techniques and are suitable procedures for standard alignment issues.
Braces cost in Bangalore
The braces cost in Bangalore depends on a variety of factors like:
- Type Of Brackets Used
- The severity of the malocclusion involved in the patient.
- The comfort of the patient visiting for orthodontic appointments.
- Breakage of brackets due to negligence.
- If there is a surgical procedure included along with the correction of malocclusion.
The average braces cost in Bangalore would vary between Rs 15000 - Rs 45,000 depending on the technique, material, and experience of the orthodontist in Bangalore. The cost for lingual orthodontics in Bangalore would vary between Rs 75,000 - 90,000.
What happens if you don’t get Orthodontic Treatment
Finally, These conditions if left untreated result in gum disease, tooth decay, headaches, speaking, biting and chewing problems. Contact our dentist nearby who can help you with crooked teeth.