Denture In Bangalore
Dentures are artificial teeth and gums, created by your dentist to replace lost and removed teeth. This type of removable set of teeth can easily be removed and put back into your mouth. Moreover, It looks like real natural teeth. The complete set of teeth fit your mouth naturally. In the case of all missing teeth, a completely customized set of teeth replaces the palatal jaw surface or bottom gum line. Likewise, Partial dentures replace some missing teeth.
Types Of Denture Materials?
In particular, the base of your denture mimics natural gum tissue. In fact, it is made up of acrylic resin also called polymethyl methacrylate or PMMA. Moreover, your teeth material's made of acrylic resin or porcelain. On the other hand, the visible surfaces of your highly polished dentures look and feel like natural teeth. The polished surface prevents bacteria build-up, giving a fresh and clean look.
However, the base plate of the upper set of teeth cover the roof of your mouth and a U-shaped lower teeth base plate gives space to your tongue. In particular, The upper and lower set of artificial teeth rest on gum tissue, with suction keeping them in place. Adhesives help to prevent food particles from getting stuck under them.
Types of dentures
To explain we have two types:
A conventional set of teeth replacement This type of teeth set to cover the entire jaw, either upper or lower. While this may be true, Conventional type fit your mouth in multiple visits and the process could take about a week.
First, the dentist will surgically remove any of your remaining teeth. Afterward, he will ask your opinion on the type of denture required. Afterward, he would make an impression of your mouth. The conventional type takes several trial fittings before fabrication.
What are Immediate Denture
Eventually, these are a removable set of teeth, inserted immediately after tooth extraction. In other words, these temporary dentures protect gums during the healing process, making the transition to permanent dentures, really easy. Hence, during the healing period, you don’t have to suffer without teeth.
Partial Set Of Teeth
Partial dentures consist of replacement teeth, attached to a gum-colored plastic base. Usually, A metal framework holds the denture in place in your mouth. This type of teeth replaces teeth when few of your natural teeth remain in the upper or lower jaw.
Moreover, removable teeth set naturally restores the form and function of your jaw. Specifically, these teeth require a combination of metal and acrylic which gives them the strength to handle chewing and speaking.
Can we replace A few misiing teeth?
When a few teeth go missing in your mouth, the bite pressure shifts. Other teeth begin to move to compensate for the gap in the bite. Tissue and supporting bones near missing teeth shrink, altering the physical appearance and can lead to problems with other teeth. The partial denture keeps gums, jawbone and facial muscles engaged and active. This prevents the shifting of teeth, giving you a bright, engaging and confident smile.
What happens if you don’t wear dentures?
Yes, dentures may have minor problems, but it's very important to wear them. If you don’t wear your denture, it leads to the following issues
- Bone Loss: Missing teeth can lead to bone loss. You suffer face changes and problems with jaws.
- Facial appearance: Bone loss changes the way you look. There’s sagging skin with sinking around the teeth and mouth.
- Weak gums: Missing teeth affect gums. It makes your other teeth lose,and your gums become sore.
Caring for your dentures
- Brushing dentures daily removes food particles and dental plaque. Brushing prevents the development of stains on its surface.
- Use a mild dishwashing liquid or a hand soap to clean them.
- Ultrasonic cleaners help to clean dentures. This small bathtub like devices contains a cleaning solution. It's excellent to dislodge undesirable deposits.
- A cleaner solution or even warm water helps to keep them moist. Never keep them in hot water. Ask your dentist on the best method to care for dentures.
- Don’t use toothpaste on dentures. They abrade and cause microscopic scratches where dental plaque and food particles build up.
- Never try to adjust or repair it by bending clasps or metal attachments yourself. This weakens the metal structure. Dentures which don’t fit properly cause irritation and sores in your mouth. If your denture chips, cracks or breaks or if teeth come loose, contact the dentist immediately.
- Dentures do last long but should be replaced with normal wear and tear in time.
- If it becomes loose, contact the dentist immediately. To reline or rebase them the dentist refits its base. He could even make a new denture base and reuse existing teeth.
Tooth extraction typically costs Rs 300 to 500 per tooth for a simple extraction and Rs 700 per quadrant for mobile teeth. Depending on the number of teeth to be pulled, the total cost of getting dentures can be Rs 15000 to Rs 45000 or more for a full set (uppers and lowers). For the best Complete Dentures in Bangalore at affordable Cost please call to speak to us at 9886674330.
Don’t miss dental appointments
If you have dentures the dentist might advise a visit, every six months. In regular dental appointments, the dentist examines dentures and your mouth for proper denture fit, signs of oral disease and professionally cleans your So, do not miss your dental appointments once in every six months. Contact dentist nearby who can help you with dentures.
We are proud to be one of the few Dentist in Bangalore to offer dentures called BPS Dentures. Bio-Functional Prosthetic System Dentures will give you the best satisfaction when wearing the denture.