Orthodontic Treatment Types and CostSeptember 11, 2022
Our professionals Bangalore Dentists can assist you in the orthodontic treatment types and cost to achieve a beautiful healthy smile.
orthodontic treatment types and cost
Orthodontic treatment encompasses the treatment of a poor bite, relocating misaligned jaws, reducing overcrowding, and straightening crooked teeth, all of which contribute to overall dental health.
At Diva Dental Clinics in Bangalore, our professionals can assist you in achieving a beautiful healthy smile. Patients of all ages can benefit from treatment to enhance their bite. The purpose of orthodontic treatment at Diva Dental Care in Bangalore is to align the teeth using braces, retainers, as well as aligners.
Treatment usually begins in the preteen or adolescent years, but adults may also require orthodontic care, and we at Diva Dental care, Bangalore make sure you get the right treatment at the right time.
If braces are the best option for you then the dentist or orthodontist will create a customized appliance for you after a thorough consultation. Bands, wires, or other fixed, as well as removable correction appliances, may be used in the braces.
There isn't a single method that works for everybody hence a proper consultation with the expert will solve the confusion.
Orthodontic Treatment Types and Cost
Braces made of metal or traditional braces:
- Metal brackets with colorful or clear elastic rubber bands are frequently used in this type of treatment.
- They consist of braces that connect to the front of the teeth, bands that wrap around each tooth, as well as adjustable wires or archwires that connect the brackets and bands.
- Rubber bands/metal ties are used to connect the braces to the wire in some brackets. These bands apply certain pressure to your teeth to help them straighten and align.
- Traditional braces' brackets are now fashioned of tooth-colored ceramic, making them less noticeable. Stainless steel, transparent materials, as well as gold can likewise be used.
- Ceramic braces are often more convenient to wear than metal braces among orthodontic patients. The high-quality substances are non-erosive and won't irritate the skin as well.
- These braces have brackets on the back sides of the teeth that face the tongue. Lingual braces are more difficult to notice since they are more discreet.
- As a result, the most significant advantage of lingual braces over regular braces is privacy.
- In some cases, they can be more successful than regular braces or Invisalign.
- Another frequent alternative for people with a minor form of misalignment (particularly adults) is to wear a clear aligners brace.
- Clear aligners, also known as invisible aligners, are a form of dental procedure that straightens up crooked as well as misaligned teeth.
- Clear aligners are faster when compared to traditional braces for orthodontic treatment.
- Patients however ought to be responsible for wearing their aligners at all hours except the exceptions as told by the orthodontists to avoid delaying the treatment or affecting the results, as patient compliance is important to the treatment's success.
What is the Orthodontic Treatment Types and Cost?
The cost of Ceramic braces usually ranges from 45,000 to 80,000 and even more at some clinics.
Metal braces can charge anywhere between 15,000 to 50,000
Invisalign can cost you 2 to 3.5 lakhs
Invisible braces range from 90,000 to 200,000