Dental Veneer - Why You Need them? Do you have stained teeth? Are your teeth chipped or worn out? First, they can protect your teeth and bring back the natural smile on your face. Furthermore, it enhances your looks like how several Hollywood and Bollywood stars use it for charming and glossy teeth. Moreover, Dental Veneers are quite popular today, and your dentist can help you get a picture-perfect set of teeth.
What is dental veneer?
The dental veneer is a thin porcelain or composite resin, that is bonded to the front surface of your tooth. Furthermore, It is tooth-colored and looks like natural teeth. It's customized to fit your teeth and improve your appearance. Dr. Deepak Rudramoorthy your dentist in Bangalore provides dental veneers at absolutely affordable costs.
What are the types of dental veneers?
The two prominent types of dental veneers are:
- Porcelain veneers: The porcelain veneer is a thin strong cap that your dentist would place on the top and the sides of your teeth. The dentist could remove a very small portion of tooth enamel, before cementing the porcelain veneer on your tooth. So, Porcelain veneers have the same color as your natural teeth and can brighten your smile.
Composite veneers: The composite veneer is made of composite resin material. The paste-like material sculpted just like putty and applied to your teeth. The dentist makes the desired shape using a special light. Finally, The Dentist gives good polish helping the teeth a natural appearance.
Why do I need a dental veneer?
- First, They will correct your discolored, worn-out, or fractured tooth. The well-done procedure will give you beautiful looking teeth.
- The Dentist customizes the teeth to match your facial symmetry and style. Furthermore, You can choose a design that matches your personality.
- Laminates are tooth-colored and have the appearance of natural teeth.
- Moreover, They can change your smile and improve your self-confidence. It is less invasive as compared to many dental procedures. Contact the best dentist in Bangalore for high-quality dental treatment.
- The right dental veneer lasts for many years. It is an inexpensive option to give you the perfect set of teeth in the long-run.
- People are most times embarrassed if they have a chipped tooth. Thus, It can restore the tooth and bring back the natural appearance.
- You may need laminates for stained teeth. Your teeth attract stains if you consume a lot of tea, coffee, wine, or even some medicines. Smoking and excessive tobacco consumption will stain your teeth. The Laminate will conceal any stains on your teeth. The material is stain-resistant and protects your teeth from stains. Take a look at the effects of smoking on dental health.
Advantages of dental veneer
Dental Laminates replaces damaged enamel: Tooth enamel is strong but may chip, damage, or even erode its structure. The dentin (main supporting structure of the tooth) sometimes exposes its surface due to a few reasons and you need them to protect your teeth. To explain, A single damaged tooth has reasons for its infection, putting your surrounding teeth at risk. Thus, It looks just like natural teeth and serves as a replacement for the damaged tooth enamel.
Minor orthodontic problems: The dental laminate cannot change the position of your teeth. However, they can cover minor orthodontic problems such as a very small gap between teeth.
Maintaining is easy: You can care for it just like natural teeth. You must brush twice a day and floss regularly. Furthermore, the dental veneer is non-porous and can easily resist cavities and stains as compared to porous tooth enamel. With a little care, it will last for several years.
It will give you a young appearance: It helps to support your lips and add volume to your smile. Simultaneously, It corrects the effects of aging and gives a youthful appearance.
How much do dental veneer cost?
You will have to pay Rs 6,000 to Rs 12,000 per dental veneer. Thus, It is a cost-effective procedure for the long-term having a safe tooth structure. You can choose the dental veneer that matches your style. Contact a dentist nearby who can help you with dental veneers.
The dental veneer gives you the perfect set of teeth and brightens your smile. It corrects the slightly crooked or imperfect teeth making you look attractive. Teeth discolored by excessive smoking or the consumption of junk food. The dental veneers restore the brightness of your teeth. In a nutshell, dental veneers protect your teeth and increase their longevity. It transforms your smile and boosts your self-confidence.